FMS P-51 MUSTANG ARF
Out of stock
Here is an all time favorite, the classic P-51D. This is ‘Big Beautiful Doll’ as flown by Col John Landers. FMS replicate the classic WWII P-51D Mustang made famous by Capt. Dominic S. Gentile of the 336th Fighter Squadron, 4th Fighter Group, 8th Air Force in stunning scale detail with this new EPO super strong and lightweight foam moulded aircraft. By focusing on a much larger size than many similar models on the market, FMS have been able to recreate with fine detail many of the Mustangs classic and much loved features. In addition the larger size means this warbird is a dream to fly with very stable characteristics associated with high wing models, yet you can still recreate your own adrenalin fueled aerobatics and dog fights just like the real thing.
The painted moulded fuselage features a removable cockpit hatch that includes a pre-painted and installed pilot figure, easy access to battery bay, servos and radio. Depending on the version, pre-installed retracts feature retract doors and scale type struts, along with pre-painted servo tray covers for added realism
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1,450mm ( 57.0in )
- Length: 1,240mm ( 49.0in )
- Flying Weight: Around 2,050g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 6, 17g Servo x 1
- Landing Gear : Electric Servo less Retract Landing Gear
- Motor: 4250-KV580 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 65A with 5A SBEC Brushless ESC
- Propeller: 14X8 4 Blade Propeller With Spinner
- Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh 25C
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control
- CG Position: 110mm (From Leading Edge)
- Wing Area:38.7d㎡
- Wing Load: 52.9g/d㎡
Big Beautiful Doll Livery
Comes in ARF form, Requires Radio Transmitter, Receiver, and a 4S Lipo Battery Charger.
We can supply FMS 6 channel radios, and chargers, email us for details.